Search Biblical Articles
- 1,103,637 Views
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Christianity
The majority of critical historians agree on these minimal facts about Jesus’s resurrection:
1. Joseph of Arimathea buried Jesus’s body in a tomb.
2. Women found Jesus’s tomb empty on the third day.
3. Various people experienced Jesus risen from the dead.
4. Opponents like Paul and James converted when they experienced Jesus risen.
5. The church began and exists because various people experienced Jesus risen. Continue reading
Here’s a great new article from Apologetics Press. I found it very interesting. Click here.