Search Biblical Articles
- 1,170,579 Views
Tag Archives: apologetics
The majority of critical historians agree on these minimal facts about Jesus’s resurrection:
1. Joseph of Arimathea buried Jesus’s body in a tomb.
2. Women found Jesus’s tomb empty on the third day.
3. Various people experienced Jesus risen from the dead.
4. Opponents like Paul and James converted when they experienced Jesus risen.
5. The church began and exists because various people experienced Jesus risen. Continue reading
Varghese, Roy Abraham, Robert Price, Ralph Gilmore, and Dick Sztanyo. The Case for the Christ of the New Testament: An Adversarial Dialogue Concerning the Existence of Jesus Christ. Vienna, West Virginia: Warren Apologetics Center, 2013. Reviewer: Scott J. Shifferd Making a … Continue reading
Christians find Jesus compellingly sincere and beyond the invention of humanity’s imagination. Because of that sincerity, most Christians believe. The Gospel of John records that the Jesus declared, “If anyone’s will is to do God’s will, he will know whether … Continue reading