Search Biblical Articles
- 1,170,579 Views
Tag Archives: Historicity of Jesus’s Resurrection
The majority of critical historians agree on these minimal facts about Jesus’s resurrection:
1. Joseph of Arimathea buried Jesus’s body in a tomb.
2. Women found Jesus’s tomb empty on the third day.
3. Various people experienced Jesus risen from the dead.
4. Opponents like Paul and James converted when they experienced Jesus risen.
5. The church began and exists because various people experienced Jesus risen. Continue reading