Search Biblical Articles
- 1,170,579 Views
The apostles publicly proclaimed evidences for Jesus as the Christ to thousands (Acts 2; 13; 1 Cor 15):
1. The Scriptures record predictions of a coming Messiah.
2. Everyone knew the place of King David’s tomb, and yet Jesus’s tomb was empty.
3. Many witnesses experienced Jesus risen from the dead. Continue reading
The majority of critical historians agree on these minimal facts about Jesus’s resurrection:
1. Joseph of Arimathea buried Jesus’s body in a tomb.
2. Women found Jesus’s tomb empty on the third day.
3. Various people experienced Jesus risen from the dead.
4. Opponents like Paul and James converted when they experienced Jesus risen.
5. The church began and exists because various people experienced Jesus risen. Continue reading
Are you searching for how to have a miscarriage? Google’s search suggestions shows that many are also searching to do the same. In contrast to searching to have a boy, a baby, or twins, many want a miscarriage. To induce … Continue reading
What must happened to a believer for God to raise that person to a new life? Jesus declared, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever would … Continue reading