Skip to content
- Pray for wisdom (Jas 1:5).
- Draw insights out of a section of Scripture (Eph 3:4; cf. Heb 8–10).
- Find who is speaking to whom (Acts 8:32–34;cf. Ps 110:1; Mark 12:35–37).
- Follow the direction of the scripture from the previous text to where the text is going (cf. Heb 7).
- Connect points drawn from the section of Scripture (cf. Rom 3:1–9; Heb 1:5–13).
- Search keywords preferably in the original language (cf. Gal 3:15–18).
- Relate truth to personal life (cf. Rom 12; 2 Tim 3:16–17).
- Collect questions and keep reading (cf. Rom 6:1, 15).