10. Pagan Origins of Evolution: Abiogenesis and the evolution of genera are not new ideas. These emerged from mythology. Ancient Egyptian mythology records the myth, and later, Greek philosophers accepted it like Anaximander and Democritus. Diodorus Siculus, a first-century-B.C. historian, presented in his “Universal History” the ancient Egyptian myth that life emerged from membranes in a wet marsh. He reported that Egyptians believed that bestial man hunted and gathered, invented language from grunts, and discovered fire. Does that sound familiar? Such theories are not original to science. Read more.
9. Planetary Habitability of Earth: The Earth is precisely balanced for life. The habitable zone from the sun, the amount of liquid water, protective “gas giant” planets, the ideal orbit for stable temperatures, a precise axial tilt to maintain seasons and warmth, a protective magnetic field, an open position in the galaxy, and essential elements of biochemistry are some conditions necessary for life on Earth. Secular scientists have yet to observe another planet that meets these few conditions despite the thousands of observable planets. The Earth is observably 1 in 10^24. Read more.
8. Fossil Hoaxes: Evolution rests on refuted conjectures and frauds. Find a “missing link;” find a hoax. “Missing links” are based solely on conjecture. The list of evolutionary hoaxes presented as the primitive man include the Piltdown man, Nebraska man, Orce man, Cro-magnon, and Neanderthal. Another hoax that stands out is Haeckel’s embryos. This fraud is still used in textbooks to indoctrinate children and adolescents that they evolved through forms of animals in the womb. There is no doubt that this lie is the basis the U.S.’s 56 million plus abortions since 1973 as seen by Carl Sagan’s belief that unborn children are just animals.
7. The Irreducible Order of Life: The complexity of the internal order of the cell displays a complex machine. One example are Kinesins, which are motor proteins that walk on cytoskeleton. Every process of every cellular organelle performs essential functions for each living cell to exist. Comprehending the processes of the cell only reveals a complex order equal from within by its genetic code. The functions of a cell is an example of the irreducible order of life.
6. DNA: People learn and educate themselves to communicate in complex languages, and they intelligently design complex computer codes. According to evolutionists, nature formulated its own code — a molecular mechanical strand containing more than a trillion processes that instructs the building and maintaining each cell. The order of each code is different for every living organism. As scientists have observed, if SETI received a code one billionth in size to any strand of DNA, then they would declare the existence of intelligent life somewhere else in the Universe. How is it that DNA does not declare intelligent design behind life on Earth?
5. Unreliable Radiometric Dating: By secularizing radiometric dating of igneous rock, secular scientists ignore the original elements and presence of preexisting isotopes. By presuming that the original rock formed without the Creator, secularists ignore any consideration that God created rock. The godless assumption undermines all the calculated time-spans presumed by many scientists. Furthermore, scientists recognize the assumptions upholding radiometric dating by presuming the elements. Because there is preexisting argon-40 in relatively recent lava flows, Potassium-Argon dating has proved that all such dating of volcanic rocks is unreliable (Reproducibility of K-Ar Ages of Rocks and Minerals, Excess Argon in Volcanic Rock, , , ). Carbon-14 has the half-life of 5,730 years and so a consistent decrease of the isotope in organic material would offer reliable dating. Measurements predict about 60,000–80,000 years within the assumption that 14C was uniform and constant through the millennia. However, secular scientists suppose fossil fuels are millions of years old when all deposits have detectable amounts of Carbon-14 (Chemical History of 14C in Deep Oil Fields, Carbon-14 Content of Fossil Carbon). Either measuring Carbon-14 is an unreliable means of dating and, or the Earth is less than 80,000 years old.
4. The Law of Cause and Effect: The law is that every effect has a greater cause. Trace the effect of every cause back and find the great cause of all. Atheistic origins assert that an atemporal void or quantum flux formed mass-producing particles forming a dense ball of matter called a ylem that exploded in the Big Bang forming the precise order of the Universe with exact natural laws. This is to say that something came from nothing and nothing caused something contradicting the Law of Cause and Effect. Read more here: The Law of Causality, Cause and Effect, and Irrefutable Proof that God is the Cause of the Universe.
3. The Law of Biogenesis: As Louis Pasteur affirmed, life only comes from life, and life only produces after its own kind. This scientific fact is indisputable and no experiment has yet disproved this scientific Law. No scientist has formed life in the lab. No life has evolved from nothing. However, secular evolutionists conjectures without proof that there could have been a time when this might have happened given a number of assumptions. Read more.
2. The Existence of Constant Virtues: Why believe someone who believes himself to be an ape and lays aside a constant standard of virtue? Why trust the person who believes humans are highly developed animals who invented morals? Why undermine all human rights by there being no constant right and wrong? Why reject the belief that virtues are eternal? Why believe those who see the virtue of honesty as an idea invented by people? Evolution and its constructs are the prejudice that rejects virtues, because people attempt to console their guilty consciences and appease their own faults through self-righteousness. At the heart of doubt and unbelief is the heart, the conscience. Read more.
1. The Verification of Jesus as the Christ: The writers of the Gospels testify of what they saw and heard, and they also testify to the testimonies of other eyewitnesses. Historical criticism affirms that Christ lived, was crucified, buried in a tomb by Joseph of Arimathea, women found the tomb empty, and that many experienced appearances of Jesus. Their written testimonies remain for an honest examination before all. The written statements of the Gospels verify the predicted Messiah, His miracles, His fulfilled predictions of Jerusalem’s destruction, and His resurrection (Psa 22; Isa 52:13–53:12). Jesus Christ also testified to the Genesis account of the Creation of the Universe (Matt 19:4–9; Mark 10:5–9). Read more.