10. Pagan Origins of Evolution: Evolution emerged from pagan mythology and was promoted among Greek philosophers like Anaximander and Democritus. Diodorus Siculus, a 1st c. BC historian, presented in his “Universal History” one of the myths of the ancient Egyptians was that evolution was the origin of life. Read more about this.
9. Planetary Habitability of Earth: The Earth is balanced just right. The stable habitable zone from the sun, the right amount of water, protective “gas giant” planets, the ideal orbit for stable temperatures, an ideal axial tilt to maintain seasons and warmth, a protective magnetic field, exact placement in the galaxy, and essential elements of biochemistry are some conditions necessary to maintain life. There has yet to have been discovered such a planet other than Earth that has even met the few conditions mentioned here.
8. Fossil Hoaxes: Evolution rests on refuted conjectures and frauds. Find a “missing link”, then that person has found a hoax or soon to be confirmed hoax since “missing links” are based solely on conjecture. The list of evolutionary hoaxes presented as the primitive man include the Piltdown man, Nebraska man, Orce man, Cro-magnon, and Neanderthal. Another hoax that stands out is Haeckel’s embryos. The fraud is still used in textbooks to indoctrinate children and adolescents that they evolved through forms of animals in the womb. There is no doubt that this lies behind the U.S.’s 50 million abortions since 1973 as seen by Carl Sagan’s belief that unborn children are just animals.
7. The Irreducible Order of Life: The complex order of parts within the cell make up an amazing machine. The wonder of motor proteins like kinesins walking on cytoskeleton leaves evolutionists conjecturing how these proteins could happen by accident. Imagining the processes of the cell only reveals a complex order equal from within by its genetic code. These are a few examples of the irreducible order of life.
6. DNA: People learn and educate themselves to communicate in complex languages and intelligently design complex computer codes. Yet supposedly according to evolution, nature accidentally formulated its own code containing more than a trillion bits of data. As has been pointed out by others, if SETI received a code a billionth in size to any strand of DNA, then they would declare the existence of intelligent life somewhere else in the Universe. How is it that DNA does not declare intelligent design behind life on Earth?
5. Unreliable Radiometric Dating: By secularizing of the radiometric dating of igneous rock, Darwinian evolutionists ignore the original elements and presence of existing isotopes. Potassium-Argon dating has proved that all such dating of volcanic rocks is unreliable by the preexisting argon-40 in relatively recent lava flows (Reproducibility of K-Ar Ages of Rocks and Minerals, Excess Argon in Volcanic Rock, , , ). Carbon-14 has the half-life of 5,730 years, and so a consistent decrease of the isotope in organic material would offer possible reliable dating, which is expected to be about 60,000-80,000 years within the assumption that 14C has been constant through the millennia. Yet, fossil fuels that are supposed to be millions of years old still have detectable amounts of Carbon-14 (Chemical History of 14C in Deep Oil Fields, Carbon-14 Content of Fossil Carbon). Either measuring Carbon-14 is an unreliable means of dating and, or the Earth is less than 80,000 years old.
4. The Law of Cause and Effect: The law is that every effect has a greater cause. Trace the effect of every cause back and there is the great cause of all. Darwinists assert that the Big Bang was caused by an atemporal void, a timeless nothing. This is to say that something came from nothing without a cause contradicting the Law of Cause and Effect. Read more about this here: Irrefutable Proof that God is the Cause of the Universe.
3. The Law of Biogenesis: As Louis Pasteur affirmed, life only comes from life, and life only produces after its own kind. This scientific fact is indisputable and no experiment has yet disproved this scientific Law. No life has been made in the lab. No life has evolved from nothing. Still, the evolutionist conjectures with proof that there could have been a time when this might have happened given a number of other assumptions.
2. The Existence of Constant Virtues: Why believe someone who claims to be an ape and lays aside a constant standard of virtue? Why trust the person who believes humans are animals, who invented morals? Why undermine all human rights by there being no definite right and wrong? Why not believe that virtues are eternal and essential to personality? Why believe those who see the virtue of honesty as invented and not constant? This is their basis of prejudice by rejecting virtues, because the guilty conscience prefers this position as comfortable, appealing, and pleasing.
1. The Verification of Jesus as the Christ: The writers of the Gospels testify of what they saw and heard and they testify to the testimonies of other witnesses. Their written testimonies remain for an honest examination before all. The written statements of the Gospels verify the predicted Messiah, His miracles, His fulfilled predictions of Jerusalem’s destruction, and His resurrection. Jesus Christ also testified to the Genesis account of the creation of the Universe (Matt. 19:4-9, Mark 10:5-9). Read more about how Jesus proved Himself.