Marshall Keeble is one of the greatest evangelist of all time. Since there 1st century, there are few whose work could compare. More souls have been reached through his ministry in the 20th century than any other known. The histories credit him with more than 100,000 conversions and baptism into Christ. Only God could do such great things through this humble man.
Search Biblical Articles
- Follow Seeing God's Breath on WordPress.com
- 728,496 Views
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Prevent and Overcome Sexual Sins (Revised 2014)
- When Should Christians Judge?
- Bible Verses for Overcoming Habitual Sins and Addictions
- Keys to Understand the Song of Solomon
- Understanding the "Head-Coverings" in 1 Corinthians 11 (Revised 2014)
- Scriptural Qualifications to be a Pastor
- A List of Remarkable Bible Battles
Scott Shifferd Jr. on Three Ways for Husbands to Lov… On Mission on When Should Christians Ju… daniel maingi nthuku on Three Ways for Husbands to Lov… Derek Beveridge on Why People Really Do Not Belie… Scott Shifferd Jr. on How to Prevent and Overcome Se… rod on Are the Scriptures and the Wor… obassy on How to Prevent and Overcome Se… Scott Shifferd Jr. on How to Prevent and Overcome Se… Onwuamaeze Onyinye on How to Prevent and Overcome Se… Scott Shifferd Jr. on How to Prevent and Overcome Se… .......unkown on How to Prevent and Overcome Se… Rudy Schellekens on What Kind of Wine Did Jesus…
- List of Bible Verses about Baptism
- Counting Down 10 Reasons Why Atheistic Evolution is False: No. 8 — Evolving Hoaxes
- Counting Down 10 Reasons Why Atheistic Evolution is False: No. 9 — Planetary Habitability
- Counting Down 10 Reasons Why Atheistic Evolution is False: No. 10 — Ancient Mythology
- Can Bible Translations Be Trusted?
- Noah, God’s Grace, & Salvation through the Water
TagsAgnosticism Alexander Campbell Apostolic writings Atheism baptism in Jesus' name baptism salvation baptist charles spurgeon Christ Christ's church church elders churches of Christ church government Church of Christ church of Christ baptism decently and in order denominationalism draw near to God first day of the week form of godliness fruit of the vine God God is love Jesus Jesus drank wine Lord's Day musical instruments in worship one baptism Restoration Movement same mind and same judgment silence forbids Skepticism the breaking of bread traditional marriage Words of Christ Words of Jesus