Marshall Keeble is one of the greatest evangelist of all time. Since there 1st century, there are few whose work could compare. More souls have been reached through his ministry in the 20th century than any other known. The histories credit him with more than 100,000 conversions and baptism into Christ. Only God could do such great things through this humble man.
Search Biblical Articles
- Follow Seeing God's Breath on WordPress.com
- 683,293 Views
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Prevent and Overcome Sexual Sins (Revised 2014)
- Keys to Understand the Song of Solomon
- What Kind of Wine Did Jesus Drink?
- Understanding the "Head-Coverings" in 1 Corinthians 11 (Revised 2014)
- Bible Verses for Overcoming Habitual Sins and Addictions
- Scriptural Qualifications to be a Pastor
- A List of Remarkable Bible Battles
Jeannie on Bible Verses for Overcoming Ha… Michael Baggett on Understanding the “Head-… Obadimeji Adefunke on Understanding the “Head-… Joann Hollon on A Church’s “Letter… priyanka on Keys to Understand the Song of… Scott Shifferd Jr. on How to Prevent and Overcome Se… Jose on How to Prevent and Overcome Se… Scott Shifferd Jr. on Are the Churches of Christ the… Tony on Are the Churches of Christ the… Scott Shifferd Jr. on How to Prevent and Overcome Se… crystal williams on How to Prevent and Overcome Se… Scott Shifferd Jr. on How to Prevent and Overcome Se…
- Counting Down 10 Reasons Why Darwinian Evolution is False: No. 9 — Planetary Habitability
- Counting Down 10 Reasons Why Darwinian Evolution is False: No. 10 — Ancient Mythology
- Can Bible Translations Be Trusted?
- Noah, God’s Grace, & Being Saved through the Water
- What Does Grace Teach You?
- True Worship & an Open Letter to Christ’s Church in Jacksonville, FL
TagsAgnosticism Alexander Campbell Apostolic writings Atheism baptism in Jesus' name baptism salvation baptist charles spurgeon Christ Christ's church church elders churches of Christ church government Church of Christ church of Christ baptism decently and in order denominationalism draw near to God first day of the week form of godliness fruit of the vine God God is love Jesus Jesus drank wine Lord's Day musical instruments in worship one baptism Restoration Movement same mind and same judgment silence forbids Skepticism the breaking of bread traditional marriage Words of Christ Words of Jesus