Marshall Keeble is one of the greatest evangelist of all time. Since there 1st century, there are few whose work could compare. More souls have been reached through his ministry in the 20th century than any other known. The histories credit him with more than 100,000 conversions and baptism into Christ. Only God could do such great things through this humble man.
Search Biblical Articles
- Follow Seeing God's Breath on WordPress.com
- 608,485 Views
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Prevent and Overcome Sexual Sins
- Keys to Understand the Song of Solomon
- What Kind of Wine Did Jesus Drink?
- Bible Verses for Overcoming Habitual Sins and Addictions
- Understanding the "Head-Coverings" in 1 Corinthians 11
- Scriptural Qualifications to be a Pastor
- The Biblical Definition of Worship - Part 2
TagsAgnosticism Alexander Campbell Apostolic writings Atheism baptism in Jesus' name baptism salvation baptist charles spurgeon Christ Christ's church church elders churches of Christ church government Church of Christ church of Christ baptism decently and in order denominationalism draw near to God first day of the week form of godliness fruit of the vine God God is love Jesus Jesus drank wine Lord's Day musical instruments in worship one baptism Restoration Movement same mind and same judgment silence forbids Skepticism the breaking of bread traditional marriage Words of Christ Words of Jesus